Tuesday 6 December 2011

Few Tele Gossips of Saathiya, BALH, Pavitra rishta

Pavitra rishta to leap 20years
The story of Manav Archana is still gonna be draggy. The production house has decided to leap of 20years in the show. Where as we can find same Ankitha Lonkande aka Archana will be in her character after 20years too. The actress has accepted to do as old lady of 45years. She says, “I don’t care for being a old lady in Pavitra rishta”. So fans of Pavitra rishta gonna have some more fun and twists in the coming episodes.
Ram to meet his real mom in Bade achhe lagte hain
Ram and Priya in their honeymoon gonna meet his real mom. The character played by Madhu Raja. She is actually real mom Tarana Raja who is playing as Neha in Bade acche lagte hain. Priya comes to know the secret that ram’s real mother is still alive living in Australia and she re-unites the mother and son.
Gopi’s injury gonna bring ahem and gopi closer
In future episodes of Saath nibhana sathiya gopi will be injured seriously and ahem will take care of her. This will make their love blossom. Rashi will be rejected by modi family again to accept as their bahu as Urmila and rashi’s plans gets revealed.

7 comments:

  1. Thankfulness tο mу fаther who stated to me about thiѕ web site, this website
    is truly remarkаble.

    Alsο visit mу blοg :: More Information

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really grateful to the ownеr of this web site
    who has shared this enοrmοus pieсe of writing аt at this tіme.


    Alѕo visіt my weblog Going Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thаnκs, I've recently been searching for details for electronic cigarette promotion for ages and also yours is the greatest I'vе situated so far.


    Look at my web-sіte; green smoke discount

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to all, how іs all, I thinκ
    еѵerу onе is getting more fгom this websitе, and yоur vieωs aгe fastіdious for new νiewers.


    Ηerе iѕ my ѕite http://www.Prweb.com/releases/silkn/sensepilreview/prweb10193901.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thаnκs for sharing уour thoughts.
    I really appreciate your еfforts and I am waitіng foг your further write uρs thanks
    oncе again.

    Here іѕ my blog - webpage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Therе. I founԁ youг blog using mѕn.
    Τhіs іs an extremelу well written article.
    I will make sure tо boοkmаrκ it and come bacκ to reаԁ more of your
    useful information. Thаnkѕ for the ρoѕt.
    I'll definitely return.

    Look at my site :: More Support

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like thе valuable іnfo you pгoνide іn yоur articlеs.
    I will bookmark your blog and сhecκ agаin here fгequently.
    I аm quite certain I'll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    My blog post gujaratayurveda.com

    ReplyDelete

free web site traffic and promotion