Monday 5 March 2012

Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 5th March 2012 episode Written Update


Beautiful episode. Complete episode was ruled by Priya and she carried all her dialogues very well. It was good to see. Finally priya admits that she loves ram. Ram completely shocked.

Niharika, sid and mama ji will be thinking why nats is supporting Ayesha. And niharika doubts that nats is planning something big as she hates that middle class family. Niharika feels she should gain from nats plan.

Ram wake up in the car and wakes vikram. Vikram leaves saying he would meet him in the office. Ram gets angry as priya hasn’t called him all night though he dint come home.

Priya talking to neha and she gives some stupid idea to play on ram. Priya hangs on listening to ram’s foot steps. She rushes to the coach and acts sleeping. Ram walks inside and looks priya sleeping. He gets angry and wakes her up saying good morning. Priya wakes up. Priya starts taunting ram whether he enjoyed in the party. Ram says yes I enjoyed cricket. Priya says he should enjoy every night in the parties so that she can sleep happy without his snoring. Ram gets angry and starts yelling at priya that when she has problem with him why is she staying in one room. Priya also gets tempered and shouts that she would shift all her things to guest room.

While priya taking her nighty and moving ram tells to go after taking ronit’s number. Priya doesn’t understand. Ram again starts, you felt ronit is healthy na then why to stay with this 40 year old old man. I will arrange a meeting for u both. Even I can book a suit for u both in a hotel so that u can do more than that. Priya gets hurt and pushes away ram from her.

She starts yelling at ram, I wish you can feel what I am feeling. I wish you can read my feelings. U are saying I am concentrating on someone else. I observe every thing in u. I like ur snoring, I like ur sweat, I like ur sweet expressions when u are blushed, I like ur smiile. I know how ur heart beats when u are happy and when u are sad. I cant expect some care from mr. ram kapoor who is scared of small injections. But I am not. What you wish kapoor. You wish priya should propose u first then listen “I LOVE U. And I really DO”. (Gave you the main dialogues out of 20mins continuous speech of priya).

Priya starts crying falling on ram. Already ram in tears holds her.

Precap:
Ram calls vikram and says he would never follow his suggestions from now. But vikram asks he would meet him and suggests something. But ram says he would handle the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free web site traffic and promotion