Monday 7 May 2012

Bade achhe lagte hain 7th May 2012 Episode Written Update

After a long suspense finally niharika’s secret got revealed. They gave a huge build up for the flash back but it was normal in fact nothing so secrecy to maintain. Huge disappointment.
Priya calls jayesh karyekar to stop but he turns for a second and runs away. Priya follows him. He goes to his room and priya also arrives there. Priya requests him to say everything he knew about niharika and why everyone in kapoor family is so scared of her. Jayesh decline and doesn’t accept to say. So priya warns him saying if he doesn’t tell her about niharika’s secret she would file a complaint against him about his doctor practice on a false name as it’s a crime. Jayesh finally accepts to tell her. Jayesh starts saying, niharika was my wife and we had 2 kids sid and ishika. I was very happy with family but niharika had big dreams, she loved money than relations. Niharika used to work as a nurse under me. Amar nath kapoor a famous businessman used to come to me for treatment. He had a loving family with a wife and his son ram. Niharika has trapped amar nath kapoor. She planned evil with her brother and proved amar nath’s wife character was not good and sent her off from her house. She even manipulated ram’s mind and filled poison against his mother. Poor ram was a kid and he believed in niharika. From then he started following his mother’s words. When ram’s mom has come to him for help, niharika has done a malfunction on my doctor career itself. She has ruined 3 member’s life till now and she is ruining ram now for money. Priya says, though till everyone has left niharika to win but now she cant ruin ram’s life till she is there for him.
At kapoor mansion, niharika having some drink and priya comes there. Priya says she will leave kapoor. Niharika wonders. Niharika doubts why she has opted it. priya replies, as you gave me such a good offer then how can I refuse it. priya leaves and niharika feels happy for her success.
All having dinner, niharika looks ram eating nothing. So she tries to console him and nats come there. Niharika wonders and rushes to her. All the other also rush to nats. Priya asks seriously where she went. Nats replies, she went to meditation center. Priya gets angry and yells at ram, you went to a meditation center and you dint feel to say anyone at home? Everyone in my family has got suffered because of you. My brother’s career got spoiled. My mother sister was worried. My dad was affected with BP. Ram says I am sorry. Priya again shouts, with your sorry my family cannot become normal and the pain they have undergone because of you will never be forgiven. I have already decided what to do. That day when you came to my home I tried to convince you but you yelled at me to stay with my brother. So I am leaving this house. Ram and all other get shocked.
Precap:
Priya walking away with her bag from kapoor mansion and ram pleading her to stay back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

free web site traffic and promotion