Monday 17 September 2012

Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 17th September 2012 Written Update


Peehu comes to ram and calls golu uncle. Priya too comes there but slips and holds ram’s hands. Ram looks on shocking and priya too looks at ram. Ram recalls their final conversation in the jail bus. And he recalls other incidents with priya. Ram looks on priya shockingly. Peehu grabs both priya’s and ram’s hands and tells, golu uncle this is my mom and mama this is golu uncle. Now ram looks peehu and again priya. Priya nods at ram as yes. Priya starts crying and ram looks on shocked. Ram recalls all the words and falls down. Priya yells for help and asks to call doctor.

Priya, peehu and ram are in the ambulance. Priya will be crying at doctor to treat ram and save him. Priya will be showing peehu to ram and crying. Rajat and others will be waiting for priya. Rajat thinks of calling priya. Rajat remembers his mobile is in the car. Rajat takes cady’s cell to call priya but rajat finds rahul’s message in her cell. Rajat goes to rahul, rahul tells he is waiting for ram here. And rajat tells to look around before messaging the person. Rahul thinks this khadoos uncle has become cute now. Mama ji comes to nani and Krishna ji. Nani tells this party is because of 2 reasons, 1 is for ram’s anniversary and 2nd is rajat has selected a girl named pooja to get married. Mama ji gets shocked and walks off from there. Mama ji calls aayesha but she doesn’t take the call. Mama ji calls her driver and finds out aayesha is in shopping. Mama ji gets tensed if priya comes here then aayesha’s life may get spoiled.

Nats, karthik and soumya arrive to the party. Nats and soumya will be making fun of rajat. Nats asks how she looks like. And rajat will be describing priya. Nats asks rajat to propose to pooja in this party itself. Rajat will be blushing. Rajat says she is my friend in fact more than a friend. I shall give her some time. After going to Dubai I will propose to pooja. Nats tells yes this plan is perfect and he should go for it. Rajat smiles.

After break, a bearer gives rajat his mobile. And rajat calls priya but he finds a message from priya telling that she would meet him in the airport as she is going to some marriage. Soumya and nats feel bad for rajat. Rajat tells its time to my flight and I should leave to airport. Rajat scolds ram for not coming to the party. Dhai ja also reminds rajat their flight time. Rajat tells bye and thank u to soumya and nats. Rajat leaves.

Priya reaches hospital. Nurse asks priya to fill up some form. Rajat calls to ram’s mobile but his HR takes the call and tells ram is in the hospital because he got heart attack. Rajat shocks. Here in kapoor mansion, Krishna ji will be on bed. Nats and reshab will be taking care of her. Soumya and karthik too comes there. Soumya asks Krishna ji to take rest now and she can scold ram on next day morning.

After break, rajat thinks on why ram is in the hospital. Rajat calls priya and gives a voice message, I don’t know where you are and why you aren’t taking my call. I am going to hospital for ram. Today was my special day I thought of introducing you to ram and his family. He is very close to me. I am sorry. U know ram’s sister has told me that I have wasted my time till now. Can I call u pooja? Pooja I want to tell all this in front of u but I should tell u how I feel. Pooja I love u. I love u so very much and I cant live without u. after ram becomes well I will propose u before him. I don’t want to tell u all this on voice mail but I don’t know when I will meet u again. I feel I need u now. Ok bye.

Precap:
Doc tells priya that they need to do some tests now. Rajat comes inside the room. Priya yells at the doc, still how many tests will u do. When will u start the treatment? He is my husband and how can I stay clam?

No comments:

Post a Comment

free web site traffic and promotion