Tuesday 25 September 2012

Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 25th September 2012 Written Update


At sharma’s house; Priya, nats and peehu are in nat’s room. Shipra calls priya to talk something. Priya tells after peehu sleeps she would come. Shipra insists to leave peehu with nats and come out. Priya agrees. Priya comes out and both sit in the hall. Shipra asks, from these many years u were alone with your baby? How? Priya says, it was difficult to raise a baby alone. Everyday I used to miss you all. Mainly when I was pregnant. Shipra replies, when we went to police station they told that you were pregnant when you were in jail. But we did not tell this to ram. Shipra asks how did you get job in book stall. Heard its hard to get a job in Dubai. Priya replies, yes it is. The book stall was in rajat’s mall. And he has helped me. Shipra recalls aayesha words and asks is rajat a just good friend or he is some thing special? Priya asks what do you mean? Shipra tells, in these 5 years you were alone and you used to miss him na. rajat is a good guy and he is from good family. Priya understands what shipra is saying to her. Priya yells, you pretty well know that I cant imagine my life other than ram kapoor. I just loved only him. So please don’t ask me such type of questions. I can understand what you wanna say. Anyways I am going to hospital.

Aaesha comes to the hospital. Rajat meets aayesha and asks to spend some time with ram. Aayesha calls rajat and tells, since few days ram – priya issue is going on. This will effect my and yours life. So if you support me you can get benefited. But rajat denies. Rajat tells, yes I can do anything for my friend. I know how much they both used to love eachother. In fact you have come in the middle of their love so no one can depart them. Aayesha gets disappointed as her plan has spoiled.  

In the night peehu comes out and will be calling for priya. Sudhir comes there and tells pria has gone to papa’s place. So toda you sleep with nana and nani. Sudhir brings her in. both make her sleep in between them and listen her few songs. After a while peehu sleeps. At the hospital, Priya comes to reception and asks for night pass. Nurse gives it to priya. Aayesha comes there and tells, I am Mrs. Ram kapoor. Priya turns back and looks on. Priya says, ofcourse. You take the pass and meet him. Aayesha takes the pass and tears it off. Aayesha says, now I should take permission to meet my husband. Priya asks not to make any fuss here. Aayesha says, Everyone are thinking what to do with you and ram’s relation. Why did u come here? You know I have seen you in Dubai. I thought of meeting u but I stopped myself. Ram has come to Dubai and you should have met him there. You have come here to get support from his family members. I think you have planned well and sent peehu to him. You have some plan and you know we both have a kid together. Because of you he got married to me but please don’t play any games. Priya asks, do u think I am using peehu to get close to ram. I dint come here to get some thing. I am here as ram is not well. And this is the only reason. Aayesha asks priya not to get worried for him and she is here to take care of him. Aayesha seriously says we are here for him. Priya says, I know you are not comfortable looking at me. Peehu and ram became close to eachother. I thought of saying it to him about peehu but I never told him for u. when I wanted to tell him I came to know about your marriage. I know you have a son too. I never tried to come back. Its just a destiny. Aayesha doesn’t believe her words. Priya asks, if I have planned to come back here then your marriage is also a plan. To make you clear I will be here till ram will be ok and clear off all the misunderstandings. I will do the same which ram decides. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

free web site traffic and promotion