Wednesday 24 October 2012

Bade Acche Lagte Hain 24th October 2012 Written Update


Neha opens the door and shocks looking at rehan. Neha takes him away downstairs. Priya and peehu will be preparing list of things, door bell rings. Priya opens the door. Priya wonders looking at the courier person with huge boxes. Priya asks whats this. The courier person replies that ram sir has sent these things. Priya calls peehu and asks her to bring her cell phone. Peehu brings the cell phone and gives it to priya. Peehu asks priya, moma did papa send these things for us? Priya replies, Yes beta. Papa has sent these things for u. Priya calls ram and asks why he has sent computer, pillows and AC. Ram yells at priya saying, Peehu is my daughter and i have all rights to think of her. When i was at your flat I dint sleep properly as you have no pillows. Priya feels angry but says sweetly because of peehu, You did not sleep in the bed room and we have pillows at my home. Till now peehu lived without AC and she is not a 20 year girl to use a computer. Ram yells again to accept them as they are only for peehu. Priya giving fake smile agrees and says thanks. Sudhir passes from there so priya calls him and asks permission to keep all the things in their house. Sudhir agrees. Priya asks the courier people to put those things in sudhir's place. 

Priya goes downstairs to give the receipt to the courier guy. Priya finds neha talking to rehan. Later, Priya and neha in their flat. Priya tells neha, I know how you are feeling now. I had so many doubts about rehan but i was waiting for you to share them with me. I know you need a break so you have come here to live with me. I think you should give some time to vikram. And should forgive vikram for his mistakes. Neha replies, no priya rehan is not vikram's past mistake. He is related to my past. he is my son. Priya shocks and says again, I dont understand how to console you. Neha again replies, its ok priya.  Actually when I was 16 years my mom has sent me to South Africa for studies. Their I met a guy and fell in love. I made a mistake with him and got pregnant. I dint understand that whats going on to me. My mom told she would give him to an orphanage. Later in college i met vikram and fell in love with him. He showed what is true love. When he proposed to me I told him that he should know about my past. But he told he doesnt want to know. Then we both got married. After these many years rehan is back to me. Vikram is a guy and he is unable to forget my past. he was very kind to me though after knowing it. He has tried alot to forget it but he couldnt. Priya consoles neha that everything will be fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

free web site traffic and promotion