Monday 12 September 2011

Saath nibhana sathiya 12th September 2011 episode written update

Gopi and ahem in their room. Gopi will be writing the essay and ahem looks on her. Sometimes she too will be looking at him. Gopi writes the essay for a longtime. Ahem scolds her saying that she cant get long time to write in the examination hall. Gopi finishes and gives the book to ahem. She tries walking off from the room but ahem stops her and asks her to wait till he checks the essay. Gopi stands and ahem gets a call so he says her to go. Gopi leaves the room.

Jigar will be reading paper in the hall. Rashi looks gopi walking down stairs. Rashi walks to jigar and says, I told u sorry but still u r angry with me. I know u r not speaking out but u r angry with me. Jigar doesn’t understand what she is speaking. He asks about what she is speaking. Suddenly jigar feels something struck in his throat and asks some cool water. Rashi walks into kitchen and brings normal water. Jigar drinks some and says I asked u cold water and u brought normal water. Rashi acts angry and shouts on jigar saying, this is also my fault. There is no ice in the home so I brought normal water. She acts crying and runs into kitchen. Gopi walks behind her. Gopi asks why jigar is angry with her? She replies since so many days im unable to spend time with jigar ji so he is getting angry with me in small issues also. I don’t wanna say my problems to anyone at home and disturb them. I’ve tried a lot to unite u and ahem ji. But there are no one to help me. In the morning u go to school and mani is also not at home so all the work is on me and iam unable to give time for jigar ji. Gopi feels bad and promises rashi that she would make them unite.


Ahem reads the essay written by gopi. She writes she’s happy on her birthday because ahem ji has given a shake hand to her and wished her. Ahem remembers the scene and thinks on.


Comment on the post

No comments:

Post a Comment

free web site traffic and promotion