Wednesday 1 August 2012

Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 1st August 2012 Written Update


Cady arranges all the books of bade acche lagte hain on a table. Ram comes there and appreciates for doing that. Cady says, ram sir when you are doing all this for pooja then I too can do it for her na. ram says, oh hello I am doing this for peehu. Not for her mother. I want peehu to be happy and her happiness lies in her mother’s happiness so I am doing so. Cady asks, are you sure you will make anjaan to sign these copies? Ram replies, yes of course. Cady says, if you do this favor then I will be thankful to you. Ram says, if you want to thank me then talk to rahul once. Cady smiles and nods as okay. Ram smiles at her.

Nats gives away few clothes to a person and asks him to take care of them properly. Karthik looks this and asks why is she sending away the clothes. Nats angrily tells, you don’t know karthik. Because dhamini has not invited me for the party. Now a days dhamini has become a close friend of aayesha. And aayesha might have told her not to invite me for the party. Till now there is no party where nats hasn’t got the invitation but aayesha is ruining my career. She is using ram kapoor’s name to become a celebrity. Why is she doing so. Why is she spoiling ram kapoor’s name? karthik hugs nats and makes her cool. He says sweetly, we shall go for a long drive and have a coffee. Nats gets convinced and says okay.

Cady will be arranging books in the shelf priya comes to the shop. Priya finds a display board saying, “we have signed copies of anjaan on bade acche lagte hain books”. Priya wonders and comes to cady. Priya says, once we have tried to reach anjaan and request him to come to our shop and sign our books but it was a great flop. Now I don’t want to do that again. I cant be with you. Cady says, no pooja these books are truly signed by anjaan. If you don’t believe me once read the letter which anjaan has given for you. Cady brings the letter and gives it to priya. Priya opens and reads, I am glad that you like bade acche lagte hain book and you feel that a person starts believing in love after reading my book. I want to autograph more books but I don’t want people know me. If I come into people how can I write every feeling so well. So I am sorry. I am signing these books for you not to face insults because of me. Hope this has helped you.

Priya feels happy and thinks of thanking anjaan through mail. Cady sends a message to ram saying to come online. Priya sends a text, thank you for your help. Ram replies, its okay. Its my duty. Priya logs off and asks cady to look after the counter as she is going to give rent to rajat. Cady agrees and priya leaves.

Priya will be waiting in a room. rajat comes there. Priya says, I am sorry this time also I dint take appointment to meet you. I had a hope that I can get mone any how to pay your rent. And now this is a miracle. I got money so I came to give away your money. Rajat takes the cover. Priya again tells, you too try as I did. May be you too can feel the magic. Next time I will try to pay your rent on time. Thank u. priya leaves. Rajat looks at the cover and smiles.

Shipra finds sudhir has got much disturbed about priya’s death. Though after 5 years he is still missing her. Shipra prays god to keep sudhir safe as there no priya to take care of him.

Ram will be reading some book, Rajat comes there. Rajat says, because of you I dint sleep all night. Ram makes fun of it saying, if some one listens this line they may misunderstand us. Rajat realizes and says, you made me to woke up till morning and asked me to sign 100 copies. It was so difficult. Ram makes fun of him and says, dear anjaan ji when you have written a book you should sign your autograph for your fans too. That time you were so wonderful. You wrote all your happy and sad feelings in this book. People start believing in love after reading your book. But you will be far away from all this. The actual writer is you and I should control your fan mail. Rajat smiles and says, I don’t want to become famous. That day if you haven’t found that draft then this wouldn’t happen. But from now on I am not ging to bother this. Ram smiles at him. Rajat thinks, this is my way to say sorry to priya for my rude behavior.

Precap:
Ram says rajat, you cannot control cady. But there is a person who can control cady well. It is pooja the book store woman. Cady likes to be with her and listens to her very well then why cant you ask her to give tuitions for cady? Rajat thinks on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free web site traffic and promotion