Wednesday 8 August 2012

Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 8th August 2012 Written Update



Courtesy: SONY TV
Aayesha talking on phone, saying she will definitely come for girls party and enjoy to the core. Ram comes to rajat’s office and scolds why is he still working here. Rajat says I have some work. Ram says, today pooja is coming home and you are still in office. Rajat says, see ram I am not an youngster to follow where ever she goes. By the way she will come to my home for 1 month so I can meet her later too. So ram Ram scolds rajat to work and says he would go home to meet peehu. But rajat stops ram and tells he too shall come. So ram happily closes rajat’s laptop and files and takes him away.

Peehu comes happily inside and meets dhai ja. Peehu says cady to learn very well as she does. Priya sends away cady and peehu inside. Dhai ja will be talking to priya saying priya. Priya sweetly says, dhai ja please do not call me priya. Its my past life and now my name is pooja. I don’t want to recall anything from my past. Dhai ja apologizes priya. While leaving to study room, Priya asks dhai ja not to allow into the study room as cady may get distracted. Ram and rajat come home. They both walk towards study room but dhai ja stops them and tells that priya has strictly asked not to allow anyone into study room till the class gets over. So ram and rajat goes to their rooms to freshen up.

Shipra calls aayesha and asks how is she. Later Shipra asks aayesha whether she has sent raakhi to karthik. Aayesha replies, no mom I don’t have any relation with karthik now. I still remember the way karthik has thrown me away from our house. Shipra says, leave it aayesha. It cannot be forgotten. It was 5 years past thing. Aayesha says no it cant happen. Sudhir calls shipra so shipra asks aayesha to think once about karthik and hangs on.

Priya tells cady to write some thing and tells she would come back in a while. Ram calls study room. when priya gets up the phone rings. Priya takes the receiver and gives it to cady. Ram says sorry for disturbing you. Can you send the raakhi to my room as I should send them to courier? Cady says yes I will send them. Cady thinks of going but stops herself thinking priya might feel bad if she goes out and priya comes out of wash room and finds she is not here. Cady thinks for a while and thinks to send peehu there.

Cady calls peehu and says to give the raakhi and dress money from priya’s handbag and give it to ram. So she does. Peehu comes to ram running. Peehu says, when I came to know that you are here I came running running to you. Ram also happily says, yes when I too came to know that you are coming home I too came running running. Peehu asks is it true? Ram says yes. Peehu gives money to ram. But ram says I cant take money from you. Peehu says, mom says we shouldn’t take someone’s favor. So ram says, ok if your mom feels so I will take it. Ram takes money. Peehu again gives 3 raakhis to him. Ram selects one and gives it to the office person and asks to courier it. Ram gets some call. Ram tells peehu, rockstar I should go for some meeting and its very urgent. Please don’t mind. Peehu says its okay. Peehu says, but you dint meet my mom. But you should meet her tomorrow. Ram assures her that he would definitely meet her tomorrow. Ram takes a kiss and hug from peehu and leaves.

Peehu comes to study room back. Priya comes out of the wash room. cady doesn’t write properly. So priya scolds sweetly cady to concentrate on studies. Cady says she would do that. Priya tells peehu that they will leave in 10 minutes so finish up your work soon. Peehu asks for 10 minutes as she has some work.

Rajat comes there. Cady goes to peehu. Rajat asks how was the class. Priya says everything is fine. Actually you need not worry about cady more. She is very intelligent. But she doesn’t concentrate. Rajat thanks priya for agreeing to teach cady. Peehu says, mom I have finished my work. So priya says, ok then pack your things we will move. Rajat abruptly says, no you cant leave. Rajat says, we have prepared food for you too. Dhai ja may feel bad. So I insist. Cady also signs priya to have dinner. So priya agrees. Rajat happily goes out saying I will wait downstairs.

Rajat calls ram and asks where he is? Ram says yeah rajat I got an important call from office asking that a client wants to meet me right now so I came to office. Rajat says, so you are not in home. Why dint you tell me I too would have come with you. Ram says, eh hello I know after so much effort you got this opportunity to have dinner with pooja. And I know how excited you are. So have a nice time. Enjoy yourself.

Priya and peehu sit on the dinning table. Rajat also comes. Dhai asks rajat to call ram for dinner. Priya gets nervous. But rajat says, no ram is not at home. He went to office for some urgent work. Priya says, ram? Dhai ja says, ram kapoor a famous businessman in India is rajat’s best friend and he is staying here with his wife. Ram went to office and his wife aayesha went for some girls party if not I would have introduced both to you. Priya gets nervous and says, actually I should leave now. I remember some important work and I will miss my train too. When priya gets up rajat stops her saying, if you are worried that your metro might miss then don’t worry I will drop u in my vehicle. I will send the driver. Priya couldn’t say no sits back to have dinner.

Rajat tries to serve food for priya but priya stops him. Rajat calmly gives the bowl to priya. When priya tries to serve food to peehu she denies to eat it and says she want only aloo parathas. Rajat says if I give aloo parathas you will have them? Peehu says yes. So rajat asks the waiter to bring aloo parathas. Rajat says, now you will have the aloo parathas which were specially made for my best friend ram kapoor. Peehu says, is golu uncle your friend? Rajat says yes but why? Peehu says yes he is mine too. Waiter gives parathas to priya and she serves it to peehu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free web site traffic and promotion