Thursday 27 September 2012

Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 27th September 2012 Written Update


Ram angrily comes home and Krishna ji stops him and says, why are u angry with priya? you should have talked to her clearly. Ram seriously asks, maa you have left me alone but I never left you. You still feel guilty as you dint raise me. So please you don’t give me any suggestions. Krishna ji couldn’t reply ram. Vikram and neha comes there and scolds ram for priya. ram again seriously says, you have raised your kids together. But you both stay out of this because when I was trying to resolve your problems you both have asked me to stay out of it so now I ask you both to stay out of my matter. Vikram and neha remains clam.

In sharma’s house, Sudhir and karthik are in sharma’s house. Peehu comes there crying and asks for priya. sudhir asks what she wants to eat? And drink some milk. But peehu cries for priya. at rajat’s house, Rajat talking on phone about his business, cady comes there. Rajat asks why is she so worried. Cady tells, ram is behaving weird with priya as she lied. Ram kapoor has sent some court papers to priya asking for peehu’s custody. Rajat shocks and asks who told it. Cady tells rahul has told her. Rajat says no he may mishear it. Cady says no he was quite clear about it.

Peehu will be still crying, priya comes home. Peehu rushes to priya. priya hugs peehu and recalls ram’s words about peehu’s custody. Peehu scolds priya for leaving and going away. Peehu takes promise from priya that she would never leave her again.

Rajat comes angrily to ram and asks why are you separating a mother and a child. But ram says to stay out of it. But rajat denies to stay away. Ram says, you still love her, right? She kept my child 5 years away from me and you know every thing now. And you still love her? Rajat tries to convince ram. But ram says, you know priya since few months. I have taught you to love and now you are teaching me. Rajat says, yes I agree. After priya has come into my life I have learnt loving and now I cant leave her alone now. Ram asks, so you gonna dump my friendship and give support to that lady. Rajat says, yes but I am supporting a mother and her child. Ram asks rajat to support priya and leave from there.

Khush comes to ram and asks how he is? Ram says he is fine. Again ram says your sister will come here in few more days. Khush gets excited. Ram smiles and aayesha comes there. Ram asks aayesha to change all the room as per her wish and make it colorful. And change away all the pictures too. Ram leaves. Ayesha feels happy as ram is asking to remove priya’s memories.

Vikram and neha feel bad for priya. vikram says, now ram is angry and let him cool down. He got hurt very badly. So he is unable to understand what is doing. Neha asks, yes I agree that ram is weird now but priya too has done the same but she had no choice. Why ram is separating a mother and child. And by the way I think you are very happy to see them departed as we are getting separated you have no feelings for others too. Our thinking is not matching and how can we be together. Yes we were right to take the decision of separating.

Aayesha orders few waiters to change away all the things from ram’s room. aayesha takes the picture of priya and thinks of replacing them with hers. Ram comes there and gives few pictures and asks to make them framed. Ram leaves. aayesha feels bad that now priya dee is out and peehu got replaced.

Priya will be making peehu’s hair. Peehu asks where did she go in the morning. Priya tells she went to meet papa. And priya asks peehu to call papa not golu uncle. Peehu says priya, papa was sleeping for very long time. I never slept so long. Priya replies, no peehu papa was ill so he slept. Peehu again asks why dint you take me to papa today? Priya says, in the morning you were sleeping so I went alone. Peehu asks then you should take me tomorrow to papa. Priya promises that she would take her to papa next day.

Rajat comes to dhai ja and asks to get ready as he has taken the appointment of a lawyer who takes up the custody cases and has won a lot. At the lawyer’s office, The lawyer doesn’t agree to take up this case. Rajat tells he would pay any amount but the lawyer says in the morning itself I have taken up ram kapoor’s case so I will be fighting for ram but not against ram. At kapoor mansion, Ram orders the lawyers to bring her daughter to him after 1 month. Lawyers say they would try but ram tells not to try just to bring peehu to him.

Karthik gets excited as ram has spoken so rudely to priya and asked for peehu’s custody. Karthik says all our family is with you dee so you need not worry. We can win. But priya says, Ram is not speaking, now his anger is talking. He is right. As I have done the mistake and I am feeling very guilt. Now we should give some space to ram. We shouldn’t blame him. Let me handle this in my way. I believe that ram will understand my feelings. Neha says, you are behaving so maturely but ram is behaving very silly. I will let him know what he is doing. Neha leaves. priya worries why everyone are involving when she can handle the matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

free web site traffic and promotion