Thursday 15 November 2012

Bade Acche Lagte hain 15th November 2012 Written/Video Update



Courtesy: SONY TV

Priya takes blessings from ram. When priya steps ahead to leave ram stops her and asks Can I ask u a question? Priya looks on, Ram asks why did u fast on karva chauth priya Sharma? When you are priya Sharma why did you fast? I have seen your name as priya Sharma in the book café then why did you fast priya Sharma? Priya says, why do u think that I will do so. If I have done it because you have forced me to do so. You have thrown me out of your life. Ram yells, this happened because of me. I have thrown you out of my life? You have thrown me out from your life for 5 years because of your decision. You are my wife and you have changed your name. Priya replies, Now I am not your wife. Aayesha is your wife. Ram says irritated, pls priya cut it down. Priya again says, why should I mr.kapoor? why do u stop me everytime when I want to tell u the truth. Ram again yells, why should I listen to u. again you will leave. Priya replies, do u think it was fine for me. I know how hard I have spent these 5 years. Ram says, Whatever decision you have taken was wrong. Priya says, yes I think so but you got married not me. Ram says I have done it for u. Priya also says, yes I too have done for u. both look eachother for a while. Priya again steps to leave but ram stops her once again and asks, why did u fast ? priya replies, as you have come here to break my fast in the same I have fast. Ram wonders and stands still. Peehu comes there. Peehu asks ram to stay back with them for today. Priya tries to convince peehu that ram will come again tomorrow but peehu insists ram to stay back. Ram gives a “how is it possible” look at priya. So priya says papa stays with us till u sleep. Ok. Ram also nods as yes. All three leave.

Vikram comes home and calls for neha. Vikram gives a compliment that she is looking good. Neha and vikram does pooja and breaks their fast. Their kids will be watching them happily. Vikram says he would take everyone for dinner. But they denies and tells naha has prepared it already. So everyone go to have dinner. Vikram and kids insists neha to stay back with them for tonight. Neha couldn’t say no and agrees to it.

Priya, peehu and ram come to priya’s flat. Peehu will be very excited as her papa gonna stay with them tonight. Priya asks peehu to change and then they shall have dinner. Peehu goes in and ram comes inside. Priya gets a call from neha and tells she cant come home today as her kids are insisting her. Priya tells ram is here so neha says to enjoy and hangs on the call. Priya tells ram that neha is not coming here as her kids are insisting to stay back. Ram thinks for a while and yells, here there is no AC and I cant sleep here without a pillow as well. Its not done yaar. Peehu comes back again and scolds them to come inside. So priya and ram walk in.

Nats calls aayesha and asks why she hasn’t come to sharma’s house as everyone from kapoor mansion has come here. Nats feels pity for aayesha and hangs on the call. Mama ji comes to aayesha. Aayesha yells at him why someone hasn’t told her that everyone has gone to Sharma house. Mama ji tells he dint say because she is not feeling interested to listen about someone nor priya. Mama ji leaves and aayesha remains nervous.

Neha comes to vikram’s room. Vikram invites her to sit. Vikram will be working on his cell and neha doubts that vikram’s eye sight should be checked. But vikram says he is fine. Vikram says neha to sleep on bed and he would sleep on couch but neha insists him to sleep on bed and she goes to sleep on couch. Vikram and neha sleep.

Priya, peehu and ram come to bedroom. Peehu asks ram and priya to sleep beside her. Priya says peehu that she is feeling cold due to AC so she would sleep outside. Priya asks peehu to sleep with papa for today. Peehu asks for bedtime stories. Priya says she would tell a story, when peehu sleeps she would leave. Peehu agrees. Priya tells a story of an angel peehu and later peehu sleeps. Ram looks on them smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free web site traffic and promotion