Monday 18 February 2013

Bade Acche Lagte Hain 18th February 2013 Written Update

At sharma's house, priya, neha, soumya and nats will be discussing about ayesha. The 3 ladies try to explain priya that ayesha is acting on purpose and there is some other man in her life. Priya doesnt agree for it but she feels happy for another man in ayesha's life. Pihu will be very excited about the valentines day party as it is celebrated in kapoor mansion along with her parents. Priya will be unexcited. All the 3 ladies invite priya for the party. 

Mama ji & reshab decorates kapoor mansion for valentines day party. Even ayesha gets involved in these decoration. Later in the evening, sharma's and priya with pihu arrive kapoor mansion. Ram and priya feel very happy looking at each other. Mama ji asks nats to play a different game on the valentines day. So nats decides to play a game in which some one tells a word and the player should tell its meaning in 1 word. All will be playing, ram gets "pyar" and he replies "priya". Priya and everyone feel happy. Ayesha gets "love" so she replies "ram". All get shocked and leave from there.

Later rahul gifts cady, nats gets call and a gift from karthik, reshab gifts soumya etc. Ram asks ayesha what gift she wants on this special day. So after thinking for a while ayesha replies "ram". Ram shows a few documents and says, "From today I am yours. But as priya is also my wife and she is taking care of pihu I have a responsibility of making her secure financially. So I am gonna give away all my property to priya and shall come with u." Ayesha gets hyper and yells, "how could you do this. I was acting good till now and acted very well but now you gave away all the property to priya? No you just go away with priya and give all the property to me." Ram smiles and says "I wanna talk to priya once". Ram walks to priya and asks, "will you accept me if I leave all my property behind". Priya replies, "You are my life ram. When you are with me then I dont need any property". Ram smiles and says, "Wait a minute". Ram gives the documents to ayesha and tells, "its all yours". Ram walks back to priya and holds her hand and walks out with priya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

free web site traffic and promotion